We encourage open discussion with the local community. If you’re looking for just plain-old information check out our website!
Want to Join?
By becoming a member, you not only join one of the largest national communities of grassroots environmentalists, but you also support a strong local chapter dedicated to tackling regional. You’ll help make sure everyone gets the chance to enjoy cleaner waves and beaches.
Joining the Surfrider Foundation is easy. You can either sign up online (securely), or reach the Surfrider Foundation by calling 1-800-743-SURF. Don’t forget to tell them you want to join the Grand Strand Chapter!
Get in Touch Directly!
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer Social Media?
Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SurfriderGrandStrand
Need To Talk?
- Chair – Joey Skipper email: email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Aubin Hooker email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Kate Curran email: email@example.com
- Communications – Whitney Messervy (843) 504-0396 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Kelly Shelton (843) 222-9672
- Volunteer Coordinator – Danny Callahan email: email@example.com
Contact National Office
Surfrider Foundation USA
P.O. Box 6010 San Clemente, CA 92674-6010
tel. (949) 492-8170 fax (949) 492-8142 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org