5th Annual Oyster Roast & Bloody Mary Contest to Benefit the Grand Strand Surfrider Foundation
Sunday February 25th, 2018 – 11am until 6pm
On The 1/2 Shell – 4500 Highway 17 Bypass South, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
On the Halfshell, Tito’s Vodka, New South Brewing, and Wave 104.1.
Join Surfrider Grand Strand to vend or compete (or both!) Crowds come from all over to sample unique Bloody Marys from Grand Strand competitors and enjoy delicious local oysters, live music, and beer from New South Brewing.
- • You must be 21 to participate in the contest as a competitor or judge.
- • Entries must use the only the vodka provided by the sponsor. All entries must be mixed and prepared on-site for judging.
- • Entries judged on taste, texture, creativity, and presentation.
- • Entries must be served from pre-mixed pitchers into 3 oz. sample glasses provided to the public for tasting.
- • Pre-mixed juices or mixes are allowed, feel free to doctor up your mix!
- • Garnishes are allowed and encouraged.
- • We are having a plastic-free event, so please, do not bring single-use plastics for the event (cups, bottles, plastic bags, etc.)
- • Each competitor will share an 8’ table with one other competitor; however, if your company would like to both compete and be a vendor, please pay the “Vendor/Competitor Fee” to get a 10’x10’ space near the competition tables.
- • Vendors and competitors will receive one t-shirt per entry fee – event shirts will be available for sale.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck!
Entry Application Deadline: Friday, February 17th, 2018 by 5pm
Payments: Can be made Online or by Check
Competitors download, complete, and mail this application with your check payable to:
Surfrider Grand Strand
PO Box 15038
Surfside Beach, SC 29587
If you’d like to pay online you can do so below.
Once payment is made just download, complete, and mail or email the scanned application to:
If you have questions please contact: